neverhatelovers

aku tidak berharap untuk jadi orang terpenting dalam hidupmu,aku cuma berharap suatu hari nanti kalau kau dengar namaku, kamu akan tersenyum dan berkata 'dia lah terbaik buatku'

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

tired of being sorry

i dont know why
you want to follow me tonight
when in the rest of the world
with you whom i've crossed and i've quarreled.

let's me down so for thousand reason
i know to share forever the unrest
with all the demons i posses
beneath the silver moon
maybe you were right
but baby i was lonely
i don't want to fight
im tired being sorry

8th and ocean drive
with all the vampires and their brides
we're all bloodless and blind
and longing for a life beyond the silver moon

maybe you were
right but baby i was lonely
i don't want to fight
im tired being sorry
i'm standing of the street
crying for you no one sees me
but the silver moon

so far away-so outer space
i've trashed myself-i've lost my way
i've got to get to you got to get to you


*maybe you were
 right but baby i was lonely
 i don't want to fight
 im tired being sorry
 i'm standing of the street yeah
 crying for you no one sees me
 but the silver moon

Mylifestoryneverends